I am not 100% sure how this ‘tag’ works and if I doing right but Samvedna tagged me and I am glad that she did. Most of time we get so caught up with lives that we fail to stop and have some “my” time. So, here is some of my “my” time.
1) What is your current obsession?
Getting the weeds out of my grass
2) What are you wearing today?
Skirt and a blouse.
3) What’s for dinner?
I made mango Dal and Okra fry for tonight’s dinner
4) What’s the last thing you bought?
Coffee just about 30 minutes ago.
5) What are you listening to right now?
Not right now but the last song I heard was…my, I am actually thinking now. Yeah that old song, Rim jhim gire saavan….suag sulag jaaye mann.
6) What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A lady with so much balance in thoughts that I come back to her blog everyday to check if she had added anything new.
7) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the
world, where would you like it to be?
Never thought about this but I think I would like to have a small island with all the amenities required.
8) What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Shades and sunscreen.
9) If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Any where quite…so quite that I can actually fall asleep while reading a book.
10) Which language do you want to learn?
I want to learn to write Tamil. I can speak it well but cannot write so far.
11) What’s your favourite quote?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
) Who do you want to meet right now?
13) What is your favorite timepass?
Always been either reading a book or gardening.
14) Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
When you don’t know how to do your hair according to what you are wearing, just blow dry your hair and leave it loose; add a string of pearls on your neck and you ARE going to look simple and sweet.
15) What is your dream job?
I love gardening so I would love to open my own nursery sometime.
16) What’s your favorite magazine?
None so far. For some weird reason that I never got in to reading magazines.
17) If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I had been meaning to buy a new hand bag, so $100 for a hand bag I guess.
19) Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
20) What kind of haircut do you prefer?
21) What are you going to do after this?
I would reach my work place shortly, so start working
22) What are your favorite books (Movies was the question but I couldn’t come up with an answer, so I changed it to books)?
Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged and Jane Austin’s, Persuasion
23) What inspires you?
I fell in love with photography after I had seen my friend’s collection of pictures. So, I think when ever I see something tasteful I get inspired by it.
24) What do your friends call you most commonly?
25) Would you prefer coffee or tea?
26) What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I try to walk it off. If it’s not working, I call a friend.
27) What makes you go wild?
People trying to intimidate me at work or any place.
28) Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All in my blog list and many more.
29) Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Fruit salad with custard.
30) How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31) Favorite Season?
Rainy but I don’t like earth worms.
32) If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Fresh pan cakes with maple syrup
33) What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I don’t know if it’s the right way but I usually tell them that I am hurt and leave it at that. And after that, I try and avoid further contact with them.
34) What are you afraid of the most?
Me going blind or disabled.
35) When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I still need to work out more and what’s up with my hair today!
36) What brings a smile on your face instantly?
When ever I imagine a baby, I smile.
37) A word that you say a lot?
38) A prayer always made ?
Be sensitive while keeping up your chin.
39) What is that one thing that keeps you going.
Hope. It’s the magic word.
40) what is more impotant to you...being right or adjustment?
Depends on whom I am dealing with. Call it hypocrisy but if I am with family I usually let many things pass.
I am tagging the below people. I am sorry Samvedna, I am unable to tag more than 3.