Sunday, October 24, 2010

Three Roses for the Third Anniversary...

Exactly 3 years ago, I got married to the most wonderful man I ever met (24Oct2007). Probably this is what everyone feels about their own spouses; and why not! They sure deserve it!

From a blushing bride to now, I have come a long way. We had our own share of fights, laughs and everything else in between. Most of all, I have learned that we are there for each other; that trust factor which comes only with time has come to us sometime when we didn't even realize it ourselves. Which is just as well...In the beginning whenever we use to fight, I used to ask him, "do you still love me?", now I don't feel the need to, for, I know he does.

I hope that we celebrate many more anniversaries together, until death do us part. And as a short term goal, maybe I should aim to become a mommy by at least 2 years from today?

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary.And happier days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best wishes to both of you on this big day.
    Yes, if you did have normal fights, you too are a very loving and normal couple as long as you had the last word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes madhu best wishes to you both and plenty plenty more , and hopefully by the silver or golden jubilee i would have pestered you so much that you will HAVE to invite me over for the party ... i love foood he hehe

    and fights-ups and downs - are all knowing each other process, its amazing how much we find about each other when we fight ... :)
    so heres to the couple cheeeeersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


    Bikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are an amazing couple ... and you sure will have wonderful years ahead !!

    ReplyDelete