Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life is so...

Life is so…

Beautiful? Unpredictable? How is life? The reason I am pondering over this is; yesterday I was looking through some of our (my husbands and mine) old pictures. It’s been almost 3 years since I had seen them. I took out the picture when I was 9 months old and my husband’s picture when he was, maybe 1 year old. There were no dates, so I am just guessing.
I kept those small pictures beside our wedding picture. I couldn’t help but start thinking about life. How, two seemingly indifferent-to-each-other-kids, have ended up together? Who would have thought that, after more than quarter of a century later we would end up together?

We are already of age when we could be parents. Before (seemingly) long perhaps our kids would look back at these pictures and wonder the same?

4 comments:

  1. Madhu, this is life...we like to look back and get the feel...and the future lies ahead, unknown...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true...to me it seems that it was only yesterday I got married, and today my children are also married...Life is so amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup !! ... life is truly amazing .... me and my husband are born in the same town in neighbor communities ... but it took so long years to meet each other ... and only when he moved out of our home country to another ....

    ReplyDelete